Tuesday 17 March 2009

ANGELS

THE WORDS IN THE FORM OF POETRY HAVE BEEN FRAMED ON BEING INSPIRED BY TWO GIRLS- SHRUTI AND GOREY FROM KANPUR WHO HIT THE HEADLINES ON STAR NEWS AND PROVED TO THE WORLD THAT ONE IS NEVER HANDICAPPED IF ONE KNOWS THE RIGHT WAY OF LIVING.




The exuberance on your faces lit up my heart,

As I sensed your happiness right from the start.

Even as a teacher I felt ignorant and meek,

From you dear children a lesson I seek.

Please generate the strength and courage you nurse,

That shows life is a blessing and not a curse.

Today I am honoured to have had a glimpse of you,

And have placed you above all thats true.

You are better than the adults around,

For in your hearts nestle love unbound.

I watched how glorified was your existence,

With your contentment you made the world feel your presence.

Both of you cast an aura, an enchanting spell,

Which boosted every heart I know very well.

Your enigma and vibrance is what you can lend,

To all of us till our life's end.

You have no demands whatsoever,

And from life you derive simple pleasure.

You have conquered the ailment with your spirit,

And have achieved success beyond limit.

There is nothing that can curb you down,

For you put up a brave smile and never frown.

You are enlightened children dear,

Much away from insecurities or fear.

Ardently I watched your charming smiles,

That brought me close to you , despite the miles.

Children I cannot forget your confident ways,

You remain the ultimate for me always.

You have enslaved me with your charm,

And put my yearning heart to calm.

Your vision has been etched in my mind,

Children like you are rare to find.

My heart is more than filled today,

A loving tribute to you both I convey.

I salute your zest for life,

Battling against the shackles of strife.

God will also stoop down to your power,

And blessings from above HE will shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment